Collector's Club


9 bottles Ankida Ridge only wines per shipment with discount of  20%  

Flat rate $15/ship    

For full “CASE PURCHASES:”  Additional 5% discount, bringing the total discount for case purchases to 25%

Limited to 20 members




Discount 20% with additional 5% on full case purchases of Ankida Ridge wines, bringing total to 25% discount!

Flat shipping rate of $15 per shipment

Additional Collector Club Benefit:  Discount of 30% on our Charlottesville whole house Airbnb for up to 12 people during Dec-Feb. An additional 50% discount on third night.  Our beautiful Victorian, “The Cottage on Ridge,” is a two minute walk to Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall historic district and lively W. Main St. corridor… the center of it all!  Email contact@ankidaridge when making reservation so we can properly apply your discount.

Ankida Ridge only wines.  9 bottles per shipment four times per year

Loading... Modal Background

Please wait while we process your order...